5 freebies for first movers
Tick, tick, tick. In just 30 days, I’ve got a new book coming out. It’s called To Sell is Human – and I think you’ll like it. (BTW, you can now read the 6-page Introduction here.)
- A free 20-page PDF workbook, based on To Sell is Human, giving you a two-week plan to get better at selling and a head start on those who won’t have the book until January.
- A free New Year’s Day webinar – with an exclusive look at the ideas, people, and publications I’ll be watching in 2013 along with a chance to ask me questions. (We did this for the launch of Johnny Bunko a few years ago – and it was one of the best-received events I’ve ever done.)
- A free customized Field Notes memo book – my favorite notebook of all time, printed in a (very) limited edition batch commemorating publication of the book.
- A free signed To Sell is Human bookplate to slap inside your book.
- A free audio download of a one-hour special edition of Office Hours (which won’t be available anywhere else) featuring exclusive interviews with Robert Cialdini, author of the classic book, Influence, and Adam Grant, the Wharton professor whose not-yet-published study is one of the biggest pieces of news in To Sell is Human.
* * *
Thanks, thanks, thanks for your early support.