Pinkcast 4.17. This is how to make New Year’s resolutions like a pro.
LINKS AND FURTHER READING:
Here are the steps:
1. Look back on the previous year. New Year’s resolutions begin with old year’s regrets.
2. Fill in the blank: “If only I _______________.”
3. Make a long list of your If Only regrets.
4. Pick the one — and only one — that bugs you the most.
5. Make that — and only that — your New Year’s resolution. Less is more.
6. Put an action plan into place by setting private commitments on the even-numbered days of January.
7. Tell others what you’re doing so they can hold you accountable.
Like this Pinkcast? Subscribe to get Dan's newsletter and a Pinkcast delivered to your inbox.