What is discussed with Daniel Pink:
- Timing is everything — but we’re only now beginning to connect the dots between fields of research to discover the science behind how timing actually works.
- How humans are wired for time by chronotypes, how to identify our own particular chronotype, and what we can do to match our schedules to this chronotype.
- What the trough is, how it differs according to chronotype, and how it affects the decisions we make — for better or worse.
- How observing the nappuccino and other restorative breaks during the day can minimize the worst effects of the trough.
- Why lunch is really the most important meal of the day.
And much more…
Listen to the episode here