Pinkcast 1.5: Why you should use a pencil — this pencil
5 REASONS TO USE A PENCIL, NOT A PEN:
1. No ink smudges on the page, your clothes, or your hands.
2. It’s much easier to draw with a pencil than with a pen — and much of my note-taking involves drawing things along with writing words.
3. Unlike much of what we do in life, pencil marks are erasable.
4. I like the feel of graphite scraping against the paper. An idiosyncrasy perhaps, but I’m not alone.
5. Sharpening a pencil forces you to take pauses – and pauses are essential to productivity and creativity.
LINKS AND FURTHER READING:
- My go-to pencil: Faber-Castell Jumbo Grip (#111900).
- My go-to sharpener: Trio sharpener box Grip 2001 silver (#183897).
- My go-to pencil store: CW Pencil Enterprise.
Like this Pinkcast? Subscribe to get Dan's newsletter and a Pinkcast delivered to your inbox.